More Media, Less Social: A panel discussion exploring social listening benchmarks for higher ed, including insights and current trends.
- The importance of understanding where your conversation takes place and how each source contributes to your brand and reputation.
- Platform engagement is becoming more fractured as audiences move away from traditional social media and connect more with smaller groups and communities.
- The need to set boundaries for everyone who works in social on campus, including campus executives, to humanize the people behind the platforms.
- The power of social is in building trust. When your community reaches out to you for help, there's always another opportunity to be a resource and share other stories and information.
- Sallie Poggi, Director of Social Media at University of California–Davis
- Alonda Thomas, Chief Communications Officer and Associate Vice President for Marketing and Communications at Jackson State University
- Note you may need to re-register for the webinar.
- Please use access code: *f$8Nn+1