A panel discussion on industry benchmarks from our May 2021 report.
- We found significantly less consistency among smaller campuses in fall 2020, which presents an opportunity to differentiate your campus.
- Your athletics conversation is either increasing the number of people talking about you or it's increasing how much the same people talk about you. Knowing your situation has important strategic takeaways.
- Fall 2020 required marketers to think about new tactics, audiences, and strategic messages. As we move beyond the pandemic, it's important we don't leave behind pandemic-driven initiatives that made a positive impact for your campus.
Campus Sonar Founder and CEO Liz Gross and Steve App.
- Jaime Hunt, Vice President and Chief Communications and Marketing Officer at Miami University
- Melissa Richards, Vice President for Communications and Marketing at Hamilton College
- Note you may need to re-register for the webinar.
- Please use access code: 2B.S6O56