A panel discussion exploring alumni insights from the pandemic through the lens of top conversation topics.
Whether you couldn't make the webinar and are catching up on the recording or coming back to it after percolating on some of the ideas our guest experts discussed, here are a few key takeaways from the great discussion we had.
- Alumni have unique and immensely relevant perspectives about your campus, and they’re sharing those perspectives online to your prospective students and their parents.
- As alumni may be struggling with the state of the world or just being at different paths on their own journeys, providing flexible opt outs in outreach to meet them where they are can be a great step towards building trusting relationships with them.
- Guest expert Carrie shared her mantra of time, talent, and treasure when it comes to alumni. Even if they’re not able to give (treasure), there are other great ways to engage your alumni that build long-term relationships with them and provide an avenue for them to share their experiences with your campus like volunteering, presenting as guest speakers, etc. (time and talent).
Presented by Katlin Swisher, Campus Sonar Senior Strategist with Special Guests
- Carrie Barnett, Director, Advancement Marketing and Digital Philanthropy, California Lutheran University
- Emily Gustafson, Marketing Analyst, Seattle Seahawks
- Nilam Patel, Social Media Manager, The Ohio State University Alumni Association
- Note you may need to re-register for the webinar.
- Please use access code: d1$0XUXe.